- Soccer 6x6, 7x7, 8x8
8v8 SOCCER: FORMATIONS
This is a full guide about Soccer 8v8 Formations!
8v8 Soccer has many levels. With 7 field players and kick-in rules instead of throw-ins give you a lot of options to provide quick and beautiful attacks. There are many variations of playing those 7 field players.
Very often the result depends on how you manage your formation, positions and tactics.
After watching this DVD:
- you will be able to choose the best formations for your team
- you will know exactly, where are your strongest and weakest points
- you will understand, what formation you need to use against certain opponent tactics
- you will know the best ways to defend a result
- you will know the best way to increase the pressure on opponents goal by just using the correct formation
This DVD consists of:
- The concept of each formation
- PROs and CONs of each formation
- Tips for choosing right players for certain formation
- Defensive tactics and movements in each formation
- Offensive tactics and movement in each formation
- Videos with bonus tips on how you can implement these tactics faster and more effective.
You won’t find anything like this!
You won’t be able to find something like this on a market. This DVD is unique, because it reveals details in 8v8 Soccer Formations and answers you most important questions.
Why ordering this DVD?
- Simple and visual explanations – high quality videos with step-by-step explanation allow you to understand the material very easy.
- Videos are very informative, detailed, providing with all the necessary aspects and comments to each formation.
- This DVD is very easy to watch. You can always stop, play back or chose the exact offensive set-play which you need.
By the way - The information (drills, tactics, combinations, tips etc.) given in any of my DVD’s or PDF sets is completely UNIQUE … and is NOT repeated in any of my other products!
1,5 hours of tactical information!
This DVD consists of 1,5 hours of practical information (no unnecessary talks, just business), which is visually easy to take. They sometimes say “As easy as pie”. This is exactly, what can be said about my program. It’s easy to take information in, it’s easy to implement it and the most important – it’s really works!