AMAZING FUTSAL KICK-IN COMBINATION: Explanation + Video Example
AMAZING FUTSAL KICK-IN COMBINATION
Every futsal coach wants to:
- get results;
- get points regularly and therefore play consistently well;
- have a chance to compete against really tough and experienced opponents;
- win games without even taking a shot at goal from play;
- beat opponents, who dominate in possession of the ball and have more chances to score;
- stand-up with courage and confidence against the best teams in the league.
Futsal TeamPlay is not just the result of some misterious aspects. It's loads of minutes on a futsal training ground. Futsal teamplay goals are not that easy to score, because in order to score such goal, it's necessary to combine together and get some luck too. On passes, runs and rotations have to be perfectly timed and executed.
There is always an opponent, who is doing his best to stop you from scoring. Tehrefore it's necesary to be prepared well for a futsla match: both phisycally and mentally.
Futsal teamplay examples are comming from:
- positional attack
- counter-attacks (breaks)
- futsal setplays
Each futsal player must be individually very well equiped, has to be tactically strong and also be prepared to work for a team. Each teamplay goal is result of a teamwork provided by each player on a futsla pitch.
Video of a kick-in combination
Let's take a look at a video example of a futsal kick-in combination, which ended with a goal:
- If you need a short version of this video, just watch it on my Instagram account - click HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel - click HERE
- Subscribe to my Instagram account - click HERE
Leave a reply
Cart is empty.