HOW TO SCORE IN SITUATION 2x1 [ebook]
Learn to score in situation 2x1!
- 2x1 situation is mostly happening during a break (counter-attack). Very often these situations occur at the end of both halves.
- Total amount of such situations, according to my experience, is approximately 5-10 during the match.
- This is an ideal opportunity to score a goal!
- Nonetheless, goals are not often scored in these situations. Especially on amateur level or in youth futsal.
- The most important is the fact, that the reason for lack of goals in such situations usually is not knowing, what to do and when to do it!
In this e-book, author will give a full explanation of futsal attacking tactics in situation 2x1:
- how to detect such situations
- how to create situations 2x1
- HOW to move, WHERE to pass the ball
- WHEN to move and WHEN to pass the ball
- what are the most common mistakes
- examples of successful attacks
You will also be provided with a drill, which will help you to improve and become more efficient in 2x1 attacks!
- Name of the e-book "How To Score in Situation 2x1"
- Segment: Futsal Tactics
- Format: e-book (PDF)
- Language: English
- Planned amount of pages: 30
- Illustrations and schemes: Yes
Certified futsal coach
Cart is empty.