- Futsal Tactics & Coaching by Artyom Samoylov
- Futsal Tranining Sessions
INDIVIDUAL COVER - PrintReady Session 03
Improve individual cover in futsal
This material is providing you with three main drills for a training session, main objective of which is to improve INDIVIDUAL COVER skill of players.
Sequence of 3 drills
These are not just some random passing drills, but instead these are the drills, which are connected together. You have a thought-through sequence of 3 drills:
- one drill for a warm-up - the objective of this drill is to prepare player's muscles and player's decision-making for a training session, which concentrates specifically on combinational play.
- preparation drill - the objective of this drill is to prepare players to the main drill of this training session.
- main drill - the objective of this drill is to put player's into a match situation; dynamic and fun game will be simulating situations, which occur during a match and team players to deal with them.
These drills may not be the only ones, which you will use in the certain training session, although, make sure, that these three drills are certainly in it. Consider these three drill to be like a main carcass of the training session.
It is also very important to use these drill in the training session exactly in the sequence, which they are presented with.
Each drill consists of:
- good visualization on a tactics board
- instruction on, how to set-up the drill and also it's intensity and duration
- detailed instructions of the sequence of the drill
What do you get:
- Link to download a PDF file
- 5 pages long PDF file - instructions for a training session and 3 drills
- Language - English
How to use the material:
Instructions and drill are made in a way, so it's easy to print them out and take to a training session. Materials are A4 format. You can also use these files on digital devices.
If you want to be maximum efficient with your preparation on a training session, then these are the materials, which will give you the best result possible.